If you know anything about me, you know I’m into spring cleaning – well, any season really, but just getting rid of excess stuff.
But I’ve also accumulated some really cool stuff. And books. And bags. So I thought I’d offer some of it to y’all as a big ole thank you for connecting with me online and around the interwebs.
I’m doing FIVE Mystery Date Giveaways, one a week for the next five weeks. It’s a whole box worth of goodies, and there’s at least one book in each box (hence the mystery date with the hero). So are you ready to play?
So what do you have to do to win the box?
- Buy or Wishlist COURTING THE DRAGON WIDOW. Read it? Leave a review Amazon or Goodreads.
- Buy or Wishlist CLOUDBURST COFFEE & SPA, Book 5 in the Cloudburst Colorado Series.
- Tweet about the giveaway with this sample tweet: “Want to go on Mystery Date? Drop by @SiobhanMuir’s blog and sign up for her #MysterDate #Giveaway. Get a little #romance, swag, and a #bookboyfriend all in one. Stop by and RT today! https://siobhanmuir.com/?p=1297“
- Follow/friend Siobhan Muir on MeWe: https://mewe.com/i/siobhanmuir
- Follow/Friend Siobhan Muir on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/siobhan_muir/
- Follow/Friend Siobhan Muir on EdenBooks.org: https://edenbooks.org/members/siobhan-muir/
- Join Siobhan Muir’s newsletter: https://eepurl.com/DjNBv
- Leave a comment on this blog on your favorite book boyfriend (cop, Navy SEAL, Firefighter, Cowboy, Werewolf, Vampire etc.)
Now the Nitty Gritty:
The giveaway will go from Saturday to Friday, June 22 2019 – 11:59 PM Mountain Time US June 28 2019.
You must be 18 years or older to participate. Please void where prohibited.
You will have 48 hours from the winner’s announcement to claim your prize. If not claimed, a new winner will be chosen.
Thank you all for joining me and good luck on your Mystery Date Giveaway!
6 Replies to “Siobhan Muir’s Mystery Date – Box 1”
Favorite Book Boyfriend – there are so many – it’s not the job so much as how they treat people. Give me the Deli’s of the world.
Aw, I love Deli. He’s badass without having to prove it. Great choice, Mary, and thanks for participating.
I like so many of the stories. It would be too hard to choose a favorite. But I’m really looking forward to the next story in the ice magic series. Also looking forward to the next story in the biker world.
Navy Seal, cowboy
Can’t go wrong with either of those, Debbie. Such a strong code of honor. Thanks for commenting and participating. 🙂
Thank you all for participating. Congratulations Mary Decker! You’ve one the first Mystery Date Box from Siobhan Muir.
If you didn’t win, no worries. There are four more chances for a Mystery Date Box. 🙂